Thursday, August 28, 2014

I'll be quitting.

If it isn't already clear, I'm quitting this blog. I haven't posted in what, two years? I'll at least tell you what happened since my last post:

  1. My black "Fire" style evolved into Fire the Dogcatcher
  2. Fire the Dogcatcher became Fire the gadget-obsessed wolf
  3. Fire the gadget-obsessed wolf became Fire the Phoenix
  4. The last time I saw Luna. RIP Juniper, Bigcats, Nook, Luna, and all other nicknames for Luna.
  5. Fire the Pheonix became Fire the Elemental Wolf
  6. I quit AJ for a few months
  7. I joined the AJNM, and made Explorer Muddycamper
  8. The AJNM nearly disbanded, but I kept Explorer
  9. I reunited with my friend Norty, and she showed me to the Evil Roleplay
  10. I made Rust as a roleplay character for the Evil RP
  11. I noticed Norty was at Cerese's den most of the time
  12. I joined the SWS
  13. I made a new blogger account: www.fireslifeinjamaa.blogspot.com
So yeah.
 
Goodbye, and see you guys at ZMAM.

No comments: