Monday, June 25, 2012

LOL XD 4TH OF JULY TIME AND I'M WATCHING LIBERTY'S KIDS AND PENGUINS ARE FOR NMS!!!

Snowyclaw's second mission has begun . . . click here.
Freedom Bands are announced as the returned rare on the Daily Explorer. AJHQ is REALLY mixed up.
 
The Jamaasian Movement is in motion, click here.

There's a fun new nonmember Star Rug in Jam Mart Furniture, seems AJHQ is listening to our complaints on their underpoplulation of nonmember items.
 Great Fourth of July item! There is also a Mermaid Necklace in Bahari Bargains. It is the first human seen in Animal Jam. . .
They should have done an mer-wolf.   AJHQ also posted on the Daily Explorer about the riddle. It's a fox.
If they were talking about a pet I'd say it was a rat! ^.^ Meanwhile, a pawsome jammer sent Snowyclaw a picture of a advertisement for Animal Jam, shown on another website!
AJ is getting bigger! I hope AJHQ will still listen to Jammers' ideas though.
 
Anyway, I'm sorry about not posting.I'm a bit behind on everything. Later today I'll post about the Jamaasian Movement.
Bye Jammers!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I saw the same advertisement!

The Boat said...

Yep. I miss this blog.