Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Footprints and Jamaa

Hey Jammers.  I've noticed some new Duck Footprints.  What, six items for dogs and six items for duck?  What's next for the snake?  Also, I'm sure you all had some great ideas for the Daily Mystery, but I think it's the Great Spirit Stone.  Spirit Stones help Jamaa have new animals.  This one made the first six animals:
The wolf.
The tiger.
The koala.
The bunny.
The panda.
The seal.
But in Summer 2011, AJHQ started to lose it.  And what next?  Not enough info in the Jamaa Journal!  Way back, don't ask how I know this, there were not just gifts.  There was Gifts from Mira.  Can we stop this?  I say yes.  Vote in the poll what our movement and troop name should be called.  Vote for it!!!  When we vote, I'll make a protest! Click here for the Club Blog.  See you later, Jamaasians!

No comments: