Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Way To Glitch! AGAIN.

Here's another way to do the Treehouse glitch!  Enjoy it while you can, Jammers.  It'll go next update.. I'm sure..
Start about here.

Click in the middle of the red circle.

Click on someone's name badge. It can be one from a buddy list.

Click games.

Click any game.

Click cancel right then and there!
Wait till you're on the wall, and then click the wall!
Now you can snooze on the river!

Or sit on a branch!
                                                Good luck, Jammahs!

     Also, there's another glitch. 
Start where I am.

Click in or around this part.

Click the nameplate..

..click games..

..click any game..

..And cancel! 
                                            this way works well.  Any more ideas for glitches, Jammers?  Comment!

2 comments:

Reyna said...

Cool blog! I love the background!

Fire66300/Firewind/Wildtail said...

THX. The name of the background is A Rainbow Barfed on Me. It's me, 741979, and my wife Dasha88149 in BarfBAG's den. (Dasha kept thinking it was gross, as I was barfing rainbows all over the place.)