Friday, March 30, 2012

I can't jam until 8:00 PM on sunday and two new partys.

Hey.  The first topic is that I got all mad at my dad and he replied, "You can't get on Animal Jams until after General confrence.  BOTH sessions."  MEANIE.    Second, two new partys. The April Fools Party,  which is just TOPEH-TURVEH!  Third, the not-so-new Horses Only Party.    I took some pictures from The Animal Jam Spirit Blog For the Jammers.  I DID take a picture for the Horses Only Party by myself, but it's on my Dad's computer. 

First, the April Fools Party. It's just upside-down!
See the upside-down "JAMAA" sign?

The Den Shoppe.  Be sure to send me your extras.  Remember?  I can't jam for a while.

In some places, you can get something from another holiday. Just clicketh upon it.
   And who can forget the Horses Only Party?
IT REALLY IS HORSES ONLY.  NO, REALLY.  MEMBERZ ONLY DX!

Cool stuffs in the clothing shoppe. :|||

If you click the horseshoe-water-holder-trough-thing, you get a horseshoe!

The den shop.

If only Members can come in the party, how come they have a Nonmember item???

Didn't these just go on clearance?!

The J.J picture.
Now i'm on my dad's computer.  Uploaded!  Ooh, i'd better go or i'm BUSTED.

For the past few weeks, AJHQ'S beenacting like Nonmembers aren't there ATTALL.  Are you annoyed with this?  Comment!  I'll contact AJHQ.

No comments: